Recipe by windhorse23
This is a modified version of another basa recipe on this site. Basa (aka swai) or tilapia can be used.
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs basa fillets (about 3 large pieces)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large, flat container, like a baking pan. (How large will depend on the size of your fillets.) Put lemon juice in a similar container.
- Dip the fillets in the lemon juice and then dredge in the almond mixture to coat.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees about 20 minutes.