Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 6 ounces cooked center-cut bacon, chopped up
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup low sodium beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown the beef in a large pot then drain any excess grease.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients then simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. (Stir occasionally while cooking).