Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I'm trying to go low-carb, and I found this recipe on Recipegal.com. It's so easy to make and tastes great! We use cheddar as nobody likes swiss cheese but me. It originally calls for a quiche pan, but I just used a 9-inch pie pan with great results! I also sprayed it with non-stick canola cooking spray, instead of the butter as the recipe originally called for.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter or spray quiche or pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs with the cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cheese and bacon, mix well.
- Pour into the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Made this with turkey bacon and light cream....very tasty
Made this using turkey bacon this morning. A very nice way to have a quick, low-carb breakfast!
Fabulous, fast and tasty. We all ate it up with gusto !!