Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy, tasty, low carb and flexible! If your a "dumper" like me and just can't seem to stick to the directions, make this your own -try this 1
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (I like mine in small pieces)
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, chopped up,to taste
- 2 ounces no-carb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute, to taste
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar or 1 tablespoon lemon juice (more if you like the dressing a little more runny)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon purple onions or 1 tablespoon white onions or 1 tablespoon yellow onion
- whisk together mayo, splenda, and vinegar in bowl,set aside.
- put everything else in a bowl, add the dressing stir and serve.