Nana Lee's Note:
These are some of the reveiws from the LCF site of this recipe. "I tried this recipe for my family and they all loved it! They said they couldn't tell that I used eggs instead of tortillas. I would highly recommend this to anyone - low carbers or not." "I make this recipe all the time...my family loves it...actually, my son and DIL(who don't lo-carb) request this quite often when they come over for dinner...they like it better than "regular" enchiladas because they don't fall apart and you really can't tell the difference in the taste! Truly AWESOME recipe!!!" This recipe had 21 reviews on LCF, all positive! Rated 9.3 out of 10
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start the beef browning over medium heat.
- 2Break eggs into mixing bowl and add cream.
- 3Beat on high speed till well blended and all yellow.
- 4Heat up crepe pan or small skillet and add some of the butter.
- 5You will need to re-butter the pan several times.
- 6Pour just enough egg mixture over the pan to coat.
- 7Allow to cook through, you may turn it, but don't have to.
- 8This will make approx 6 small crepes.
- 9***If using dry enchilada mix, prepare as per pkg direction.
- 10Drain ground beef and add a small amount of sauce.
- 11Place a crepe inside a baking dish and coat with small amount of sauce.
- 12Add beef and roll.
- 13When all are rolled add remaining beef and sauce.
- 14Sprinkle chopped green peppers and cheese.
- 15Bake 350ºF for 10-15 min or until cheese is melted and a little bubbly.
- 16Serve with favorite fixings: sour cream, lettuce, olives, guacamole, etc.
- 17Carbs: 6g carbs total.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Awesome Enchiladas - L-C-F
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.0
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 341.1 mg
- Sodium 991.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.1 g