1/1 Photo of Low Carb Atkins Friendly Cheese Cake
A baked New York Style crustless low carb cheesecake. Delicious. quick , easy and impressive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven To 375 Degrees F.
- 2Soften cream cheese in a large bowl. (Or microwave on defrost for 5 minutes.).
- 3With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese until creamy for one minute.
- 4Add sugar,eggs,vanilla and sour cream and blend until incorporated.
- 5Spray a 9' Round cake pan with Pam cooking Spray to prevent sticking.
- 6Add Batter to cake pan.
- 7Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until somewhat firm in the center. It will be brown and cracked around the edges. A true New York style cheese cake. If you do not want it to get real brown about halfway through the baking process put a tent of aluminum foil over it but make sure it does not touch top of cheese cake.
- 8You can substtitute whipped non sugared whipping cream that you made yourself without sugar instead of the sour cream.
- 95 carbs per serving. Whole cheese cake contains 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Atkins Friendly Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.7
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 178.4 mg
- Sodium 323.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 8.0 g