A baked New York Style crustless low carb cheesecake. Delicious. quick , easy and impressive.
Make and share this Low Carb Atkins Friendly Cheese Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Oven To 375 Degrees F.
- Soften cream cheese in a large bowl. (Or microwave on defrost for 5 minutes.).
- With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese until creamy for one minute.
- Add sugar,eggs,vanilla and sour cream and blend until incorporated.
- Spray a 9' Round cake pan with Pam cooking Spray to prevent sticking.
- Add Batter to cake pan.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until somewhat firm in the center. It will be brown and cracked around the edges. A true New York style cheese cake. If you do not want it to get real brown about halfway through the baking process put a tent of aluminum foil over it but make sure it does not touch top of cheese cake.
- You can substtitute whipped non sugared whipping cream that you made yourself without sugar instead of the sour cream.
- 5 carbs per serving. Whole cheese cake contains 8 servings.
I wasn't sure if this would turn out ok as I cut the recipe by 1/3 but thankfully it did. I also baked it in a souffle dish so as to still get the depth of the cake, so I really put your recipe to the test and it worked out just fine. My sweetener was powdered erythritol, and a couple of drops of stevia, the sweetness was just perfect I baked it the at same temperature and for 10 minutes less. I am cooking for one and would never eat all that much myself, well I could but I think that would be just plain greedy. Thank you for posting. Made for PAC October 2011.
I used a cup of granular splenda instead of the packets and baked it in a deep pie plate. I love cheesecake and this was delicious. I will be making this often!
It's finally in the oven. Can't wait to try this. I LOVE CHEESECAKE!