I found this online and made a couple minor changes to make it even lower in carbs. It is really very, very good!It is very low in carbs.
- Heat olive oil in a 10 inch oven proof pan over medium high heat.
- Add onions and salt, and cook, stirring occasionally until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add asparagus, reduce heat and cook, covered until it is barely tender, about 6 minutes.
- Pour in eggs and cook until almost set, but still slightly runny on top, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs and put in oven to broil until cheese is melted and browned, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slide onto a serving plate; cut into wedges.