1/3 Photos of Low Carb Asparagus Frittata
I found this online and made a couple minor changes to make it even lower in carbs. It is really very, very good!It is very low in carbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a 10 inch oven proof pan over medium high heat.
- 2Add onions and salt, and cook, stirring occasionally until softened, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add asparagus, reduce heat and cook, covered until it is barely tender, about 6 minutes.
- 4Pour in eggs and cook until almost set, but still slightly runny on top, about 3 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over eggs and put in oven to broil until cheese is melted and browned, about 3 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and slide onto a serving plate; cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Asparagus Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 236.6 mg
- Sodium 528.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g