Recipe by Okitsme
These little darlings are low carb, wheat free and delicious!
Top Review by k.zwolinski
These were simple to make, although turned out very bland. I left out the walnuts since they are not my favorite in baked goods - not sure if that would really make a difference in taste. Next time I will definitely add chucks of apples and maybe do a streusel on the top for added flavor.
- 473.18 ml almond flour
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 29.58 ml ground flax seeds
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 118.29 ml coconut oil, melted
- 118.29 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325. Line muffin tins with foil or paper baking cups.
- Combine all dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into baking cups.
- Bake muffins 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 20 minutes.