Recipe by Okitsme
These little darlings are low carb, wheat free and delicious!
Top Review by k.zwolinski
These were simple to make, although turned out very bland. I left out the walnuts since they are not my favorite in baked goods - not sure if that would really make a difference in taste. Next time I will definitely add chucks of apples and maybe do a streusel on the top for added flavor.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325. Line muffin tins with foil or paper baking cups.
- Combine all dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into baking cups.
- Bake muffins 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 20 minutes.