Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I saw a description for this on a menu and decided to make it myself, but vegan. It is wonderful! I often take this to work with me.
- 1 large low-carb flour tortillas
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise, of choice
- 1 -2 tablespoon guacamole
- 1 -3 ounce lightlife chicken strips, sauted in oil to brown (or homemade tvp chicken chunks, see link below)
- 1 -2 leaf red leaf lettuce, ribs removed and washed well and dried
- 2 slices lightlife fakin' bacon, crisp cooked in
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 1 -2 slice onion
- 4 -5 black olives, cut in half
- Spread the guacamole on tortilla.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, onion, olives,"bacon" and"chicken".
- Drizzle with the vegan mayo.
- Roll up and cut in half.
- Here is a recipe for TVP Chicken from Chef Deborah that I use for this recipe http://www.
this was the bomb!