So amazingly easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the cream cheese out of the fridge about 1/2 an hour before starting the recipe to soften the cheese.
- 2Sprinkle the gelatin into the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- 3In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until it gets really creamy.
- 4With the mixer still running, add the gelatin, 1/4 cup at a time, and mix until completely combined.
- 5Pour the cheese mixture into an 8X8 pan and refrigerate until firm, about two hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-carb and Fruity Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 168.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free fruit-flavored gelatin