Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So amazingly easy!
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free fruit-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge about 1/2 an hour before starting the recipe to soften the cheese.
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until it gets really creamy.
- With the mixer still running, add the gelatin, 1/4 cup at a time, and mix until completely combined.
- Pour the cheese mixture into an 8X8 pan and refrigerate until firm, about two hours.
Simple was right! Light and fluffy too. I loved the fact this sets up very quickly (as a matter of a fact, my mom called after I finished mixing and it had partially set in the bowl!). I think this will be the perfect dessert for company in graham cracker tartlet shells. Since I used black cherry s.f. jello, I would serve some black cherries along side. I would love to try other flavors like peach jello w/ peaches, raspberry jello w/ raspberries...Mirj this gets an extra 5 stars for being so versatile..total (drum roll please!)...10 stars!
This is really really good!!! I tried the lime jell-o, but then I was having a chocolate craving and wondered how this recipe would work. I added a couple of Tbls of unsweetened cocoa, 12 packets of Splenda, 2 Tbls of heavy cream and 1/2 packet of Starbucks Via ready brew to 1 pkg of cream cheese. Look out, it is sooooo yummy and will definitely cure your sweet tooth!!
This was a great and low carb dessert! I followed the recipe and added a 1/2 cup of Splenda and I cut fresh strawberries to eat with it. I will definatly make this again! THANKS