Recipe by Mirj
So amazingly easy!
Top Review by Redneck Epicurean
Simple was right! Light and fluffy too. I loved the fact this sets up very quickly (as a matter of a fact, my mom called after I finished mixing and it had partially set in the bowl!). I think this will be the perfect dessert for company in graham cracker tartlet shells. Since I used black cherry s.f. jello, I would serve some black cherries along side. I would love to try other flavors like peach jello w/ peaches, raspberry jello w/ raspberries...Mirj this gets an extra 5 stars for being so versatile..total (drum roll please!)...10 stars!
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free fruit-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge about 1/2 an hour before starting the recipe to soften the cheese.
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until it gets really creamy.
- With the mixer still running, add the gelatin, 1/4 cup at a time, and mix until completely combined.
- Pour the cheese mixture into an 8X8 pan and refrigerate until firm, about two hours.