Who needs Wheat Thins when you can make this guiltfree cracker at home?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients well in a small bowl; everything should be moist and the dough should hold together somewhat.
- 2Put the dough on a well-greased sheet of parchment paper or heavy-duty aluminum foil, about 15x18" (it's helpful to crumble the dough mixture and spread the crumbs in a roughly rectangular shape on the foil).
- 3Cover the dough with a piece of wax paper that's been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 4Roll out the dough to about 1/8" thick or slightly thinner; try to get the dough to an even thickness; you can also carefully peel up the wax paper and reshape the dough to get it as close to rectangular as possible, about 9x9" square.
- 5Replace the wax paper and continue rolling until nice and even.
- 6Peel off the wax paper and use a pizza or ravioli cutter to score the dough into approximately 48 1-inch squares.
- 7Lift the foil and set it on the oven rack and bake them at 325º for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Check after 10 minutes and if crackers at outer edge are getting pretty brown, remove those and continue baking the rest until golden; use a thin metal spatula to very gently pry the crackers from the foil.
- 9Break them apart on the score lines and let cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Almond Thin Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: