Recipe by koara
You don't need to use butter, sugar, milk, egg for this recipe. But it's so tasty and easy to cook! Good for your quick breakfast at the workplace, or snack. Enjoy--!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole grain spelt flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup safflower oil
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup dried raisins
- pumpkin seeds (as a topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a oven to 350°F.
- Lightly roast the nuts in an oven.
- Put the 1st to 7th ingredients ("DRY") into a bigger bowl, mix.
- Put the 8th to 10th ingredients ("WET") into a smaller bowl, mix.
- Put "3-DRY" into "4-WET", mix (do not over mix). Put dried raisin in the bowl, mix until barely combined.
- Divide the dough using an ice cream scoop on the cookie sheets.
- Press each piece of dough with the bottom of a coffee mug to make it flat and circular. If you prefer, decorate pumpkin seeds.
- Bake the cookies for 20 to 30 mins in the oven (or until the edge of the cookies become slightly brown).
- The following are Recipe of Pumpkin Puree, if you want to make by yourself.
- Cut a kabocha-pumpkin in half. Remove seeds and bowel.
- Line aluminum foil with baking tray and place pumpkins cut-side down. Roast it in a oven at 375F for about 60 minutes.
- Hollow pumpkins.