Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been currently on a low calorie diet to lose weight and it's very difficult to find a healthy and yummy recipe for a meal! But this has become my new go to lunch with fresh veggies, protein filled, and a delicious flavor! And if not lunch, they are really a crowd pleaser, I'm planning on making them as an appetizer or a refreshing healthy party snack!
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce (I use Classico's Sundried Tomato)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 3 turkey slices (I use Oscar Myer Deli Selects)
- 1⁄8 red bell pepper (Sometimes I use cucumber instead or even both!)
- Gently remove a piece of lettuce from the head (depending on how big you want to make your wrap).
- Lay the pesto, turkey, and veggies on the inside.
- Wrap it up and enjoy! :).