1/1 Photo of Low Calorie Whole Wheat Banana Bread
this is a great low cal bread. very easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 orange (peeled approx. 1 1/2 cups of segments)
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 1 cup other sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 1/2 cup other egg substitute
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1combine 1st 5 ingredients.
- 2in food processor blend orange slices and bananas.
- 3combine with 1st 5 ingredients.
- 4add remaining ingredients and stir until moistened.
- 5pour into 2 loaf pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6bake at 350 for 40-45 minute.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute