this is a great low cal bread. very easy to make
Make and share this Low Calorie Whole Wheat Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 orange (peeled approx. 1 1/2 cups of segments)
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 1 cup other sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 1⁄2 cup other egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- combine 1st 5 ingredients.
- in food processor blend orange slices and bananas.
- combine with 1st 5 ingredients.
- add remaining ingredients and stir until moistened.
- pour into 2 loaf pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- bake at 350 for 40-45 minute.