A guilt-free version of the real thing to tide you over when you get the munchies. Modified from a recipe for vanilla pudding on cooks.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk and water in a saucepan.
- 2Combine cornstarch, cinnamon and salt. Using a little water, mix it into a paste, then add to the saucepan.
- 3Cook until it thickens slightly.
- 4Cool, then add in the vanilla and artificial sweetener to taste.
- 5Serve chilled.
- 6You can experiment with different flavours such as mint or pandan (screw pine)leaves. In this case, heat the leaves together with the milk and water, and remove them before chilling.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Vanilla and Cinnamon Custard
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g