Recipe by delish #2
These are a great low cal breakfast food,also really good for someone on a low carb plan...great with eggs really nice flavour.
Top Review by teresas
For a turkey sausage these were great! The only thing I felt was missing was some fennel seeds...otherwise I really enjoyed it. They are on the soft side but they do firm up during the cooking process...Thanks for posting! Made for Spring 2012 PAC.
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces ground turkey breast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg yolk, oil, sage, paprika, salt and pepper with a fork.
- Crumble the turkey into the bowl with a fork or clean hands; combine thoroughly.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Place the patties in a single layer on plate or work surface.
- Coat both sides lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Place patties in skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until browned.
- Flip and cook for about 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Reduce heat if patties are browning too quickly.
- *Patties are small so 2 equal 1 serving*.