1/1 Photo of Low Calorie Tomato Flavored Stuffed Peppers With Tuna
weekend cooker's Note:
Tuna stuffed bell peppers topped with a tomato juice mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix tomato juice, and tomato paste, reserving 1 cup.
- 2Mix the remaining tomato juice mixture with tuna, onion flakes, veggie flakes, and garlic powder.
- 3Fill peppers equally with mixture, and place upright in a square baking dish.
- 4Pour remaining tomato juice mixture over peppers.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until peppers are done to your liking.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Tomato Flavored Stuffed Peppers With Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 466.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried vegetable flakes