Recipe by suzcurry
Really great for those watching calories or diabetics. This is a favorite at the office on pot luck days.
- 1 1⁄4 cups light margarine
- 1⁄3 cup lite silken soft tofu, pureed
- 30 (1/3 g) packets Stevia Truvia
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 6 ounces Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven: 350 degrees F.
- Cream margarine with molassas and Truvia until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir flour with baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and add to creamed mixture - mix well.
- Add pureed tofu to mixture - mix well.
- Fold in oats, chips and nuts.
- Place rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes for soft and 11-12 minutes for firmer crisper cookies.
- Best if transferred to cooling rack.