1/2 Photos of Low Calorie Tandoori Inspired Chicken
A low calorie tandoori inspired entree
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of all fat
- 4 medium cucumbers
- 3 cups low-fat plain kefir or 3 cups nonfat yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1Add the garlic, lemon juice, ground pepper, paprika, cumin and ginger to the kefir/yogurt, stir until well mixed.
- 2Separate 1/2 to 1 cup from the mix. Save the rest to use for topping when finished cooking. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Make sure to turn to coat all sides evenly.
- 3Grill: Until cooked, juices will run clear.
- 4Oven: Preheat to 425 degrees, cook until finished, about 20 minutes.
- 5Serve over sliced cucumbers, use remaining kefir/yogurt mix to drizzle over the chicken and cucumbers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Tandoori Inspired Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat plain kefir