Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very simple taco meat that can be made in the crockpot! stuff it in a shell or on top of a salad or on your spoon and EATTT
- 16 ounces extra lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- brown your beef and cook your onions and peppers in a large sauce pan (you may need to add water to the pan to prevent sticking).
- add your cooked meat and veggies to a crock pot with the 3/4 cup of water and the seasoning.
- cook until the sauce is the consistency you like or you are ready to eat.