Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fantastic light, low carb dessert. So good with Atkins diet or diabetes
Make and share this Low Calorie Strawberry Pie- No Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh strawberries
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, cook kind
- 1 (5/8 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water
- Wash, dry and hull berries.
- Place in bottom of lightly oiled 9" pie pan standing upright.
- Mix pudding and jello in pan.
- Add 2 cups water.
- Bring to full boil stirring constantly.
- Pour over strawberries.
- Let chill 6 hours or more.
Although I wasn't quite sure of the ingredients (I used the cook type of pudding not the instant) the recipe turned out great and my DH has already had his second piece.
very good low cal treat, im slicing my berries and adding 1 banana sliced. next time im going to do 2 boxes of pudding to 1 box jello. ty. for the idea