Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I LOVE rice pudding and was dieting and decided to tweak a rice pudding recipe to make it lower in calories ;)
- 3⁄4 cup rice
- 4 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie butter or 1 teaspoon light butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2% low-fat milk
- Stir in an oven proof dish, rice, milk and splenda.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 3 hours.
- Stir pudding frequently. Add more milk, if the pudding starts to dry out.
- Once pudding is done, in vanilla, cinnamon and butter.
- Spoon into individual servings and chill.