3 hrs 5 mins
Grill Goddess's Note:
I LOVE rice pudding and was dieting and decided to tweak a rice pudding recipe to make it lower in calories ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir in an oven proof dish, rice, milk and splenda.
- 2Bake at 275 degrees for 3 hours.
- 3Stir pudding frequently. Add more milk, if the pudding starts to dry out.
- 4Once pudding is done, in vanilla, cinnamon and butter.
- 5Spoon into individual servings and chill.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.5
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: