Eat the things you love most, and live happily on a diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees, have rack adjusted to middle position.
- 2Microwave Better 'n Peanut Butter for 1 minute until smooth.
- 3Meanwhile, add quick cooking rolled oats, wheat germ, egg whites, splenda, baking powder, baking soda, chocolate chips and applesauce in a large bowl.
- 4Mix and add in Better 'n Peanut butter.
- 5Using a teaspoon, drop onto a cookie sheet. Use a silicon sheet, they will all turn out even. Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 472.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Better 'n Peanut Butter spread