Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Eat the things you love most, and live happily on a diet!
- 118.29 ml quick-cooking rolled oats, plain
- 59.14 ml wheat germ, 100%
- 118.29 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 59.14 ml chocolate chips
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml baking powder
- 59.14 ml Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 59.14 ml egg white
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, have rack adjusted to middle position.
- Microwave Better 'n Peanut Butter for 1 minute until smooth.
- Meanwhile, add quick cooking rolled oats, wheat germ, egg whites, splenda, baking powder, baking soda, chocolate chips and applesauce in a large bowl.
- Mix and add in Better 'n Peanut butter.
- Using a teaspoon, drop onto a cookie sheet. Use a silicon sheet, they will all turn out even. Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden.
warning! something wrong with the baking powder measurement 1/2 a TBS or 1/2 tsp?<br/>can't be 1/2 cup