Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a "Hungry Girl" recipe with less than 70 calories per serving and 8 grams of protein! For those of you on Weight Watchers, this recipe is 1 WW Point.
- 1 (8 ounce) package tofu shirataki noodles, Fettuccine Shaped
- 1 large peach, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon granulated artificial sweetener, like Splenda
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Drain, rinse, pat dry and cut Shirataki noodles.
- In an oven-safe baking dish combine noodles, egg whites, Splenda, peach, cottage cheese and cinnamon; mix well.
- Bake in oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until firm.