Recipe by Granola Girl
i've been looking for a low calorie low fat recipe for pancakes and finally found one that looks like it's worth trying
- 295.73 ml whole wheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 19.71 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 236.59 ml skim milk
- 118.29 ml egg substitute (like Eggbeaters)
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat skillet over medium/low heat, spray with 0-Calorie cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and sugar in medium bowl, set aside.
- Beat together milk, eggs, and vanilla in another bowl. Fold mixture into dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix it. Then, stir in cinnamont.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour pancakes onto skillet. Cook until both sides are golden.