Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something I eat often. I am posting just for nutrition calculations.
- 3 (5 1/2 ounce) cans low-sodium tuna in water (albacore )
- 1 -2 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red onions, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons dill pickles, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely diced
- 1 -2 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 -2 dash cavender's all purpose Greek seasoning
- Mix all together in bowl.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Eat with whole grain bread or Melba toast.
Great recipe! I added a whole stalk of celery and extra onion. Instead of Greek seasoning I added lemon pepper. I will definitely make this one again:)