Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Using hominy helps cut more calories then using chickpeas...even if it doesn't taste quite as good.
- 1 (16 ounce) can white hominy
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon plain nonfat yogurt (or small cube tofu for vegan)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Blend ingredients in food processor.
Considering everything, this is a great recipe! I combined this with a more traditional hummus and it turned out really well. Very unique- thank you for sharing :)