This Recipe is from the SPLENDA cookbook. One of the best recipes I have EVER made for breakfast and I hope you all like it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup Splenda granular (no calorie artificial sweetener)
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon maple extract
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 cups apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular (no calorie artificial sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1BLEND 1/3 cup Splenda, egg substitute, milk, vanilla and maple extracts in a medium bowl.
- 2TEAR cinnamon raisin bread into small pieces (1x2 inches). Toss the bread and sliced apples with egg mixture in bowl. Coat bread evenly in egg mixture and pour into prepared lasagne sized dish.
- 3CUT cream cheese into 8 chunks and place on top of strata. Blend remaining 1tbsp of Splenda and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over strata.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5In the morning, preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 40 - 50 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie French Toast Strata
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 197.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: