Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this dressing on watercress/green salad. It has a slightly sweet flavor and is very creamy - Look at the calories!
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 teaspoons sugar or 2 -3 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- In a pyrex bowl mix the yogurt, vinegar, mustard& sugar.
- If you want to make it ahead you can cover it and store in the fridge for 3 days.
great recipe i like a creamy dressing but the store kind have all kinds of stuff in them,this is quite tasty
I'm on a diet...again.I never thought of using yogurt to make salad dressing.This turned out good .creamy and tangy.Thanks for the recipe!