Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolatey good and 1/2 the calories of the regular one. Can also be made entirely with sugar or entirely with Splenda.
- 59.14 ml dutch process cocoa
- 78.07 ml Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 0.59 ml salt
- 473.18 ml nonfat milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a medium saucepan.
- Add 1 cup milk and whisk until well blended.
- Turn on stove to medium high and add 1 cup milk.
- Keep stirring until it comes to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute until thickened, turn off heat and add vanilla.
- Divide into 4 or 5 portions and cool.