Chocolatey good and 1/2 the calories of the regular one. Can also be made entirely with sugar or entirely with Splenda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 4 ingredients together in a medium saucepan.
- 2Add 1 cup milk and whisk until well blended.
- 3Turn on stove to medium high and add 1 cup milk.
- 4Keep stirring until it comes to a boil.
- 5Boil 1 minute until thickened, turn off heat and add vanilla.
- 6Divide into 4 or 5 portions and cool.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 100.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: