Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
low calorie, low fat, amazing taste. found this on the internet.
- 236.59 ml light coconut milk
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 226.79 g lean chicken
- 946.36 ml romaine lettuce
- 236.59 ml red cabbage (shredded)
- 236.59 ml snow peas (sliced)
- 44.37 ml cilantro (minced)
- 29.58 ml red onions (minced)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk coconut milk, lime juice, sugar and salt in an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish.
- Transfer 1/4 cup of the dressing to a large bowl; set aside.
- Place chicken in the baking dish; bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add lettuce, cabbage, snow peas, cilantro and onion to the large bowl with the dressing; toss to coat. Divide between 2 plates.
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and thinly slice.
- Arrange the chicken slices on top of the salads.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the coconut cooking liquid over each of the salads.
This was delicious. We found the flavors to be layered. I will make this again!