1/1 Photo of Low Calorie Coconut Lime Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Granola Girl's Note:
low calorie, low fat, amazing taste. found this on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Whisk coconut milk, lime juice, sugar and salt in an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish.
- 3Transfer 1/4 cup of the dressing to a large bowl; set aside.
- 4Place chicken in the baking dish; bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, add lettuce, cabbage, snow peas, cilantro and onion to the large bowl with the dressing; toss to coat. Divide between 2 plates.
- 6Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and thinly slice.
- 7Arrange the chicken slices on top of the salads.
- 8Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the coconut cooking liquid over each of the salads.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Coconut Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 607.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk