low calorie, low fat, amazing taste. found this on the internet.
Make and share this Low Calorie Coconut Lime Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk coconut milk, lime juice, sugar and salt in an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish.
- Transfer 1/4 cup of the dressing to a large bowl; set aside.
- Place chicken in the baking dish; bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add lettuce, cabbage, snow peas, cilantro and onion to the large bowl with the dressing; toss to coat. Divide between 2 plates.
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and thinly slice.
- Arrange the chicken slices on top of the salads.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the coconut cooking liquid over each of the salads.
This was delicious. We found the flavors to be layered. I will make this again!