Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A cake-cookie-brownie esque snack! Strong chocolate taste!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons stevia or 6 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Prepare baking tray by covering it with foil and spraying it with cooking oil.
- Cream together melted butter, applesauce, cream cheese, sugar, and stevia/splenda. Beat in egg and then add vanilla extract.
- Combine dry ingredients together. Gradually beat them into the mix.
- Drop batter by the tablespoons onto tray, keeping each cookie a few inches from the other.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.