Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low calorie and beautiful to look at in a long stemmed glass. Great for guests--even last minute.
Make and share this Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 6 (1 g) packages Equal sugar substitute or 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons dark unsweetened cocoa
- 2 -3 drops orange extract
- grated orange rind or strawberry
- Blend all the ingredients thoroughly using an immersion blender.
- Spoon the mousse into 6 chilled desert cups or long stemmed glasses and top with orange zest or a fresh strawberry.
it definitly tasted delicious, but it came out with the consistancy of milk still. who knows, maybe i did'nt whip it enough.