Low Calorie Chipotle Strawberry Jam
- Smash half of the berries ans set aside the other half.
- In a medium saucepan, mix lemon zest, juice and Stevia over medium heat. Stir mixture until Stevia dissolves.
- Once mixture is smooth, add all of the berries and the peppers to the pan. Bring to a low boil then lower to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Using a candy thermometer, raise the temperature to 220 degrees F. stirring continuously. At temperature, continue cooking for 4 minutes, then test the jam for desired consistency. If not ready, keep stirring until you reach your consistency.
- Place hot jam in sterilized jars. Either can jars in hot water bath or refrigerate.