Member #610488's Note:
A quick and easy jam that is low calorie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Smash half of the berries ans set aside the other half.
- 2In a medium saucepan, mix lemon zest, juice and Stevia over medium heat. Stir mixture until Stevia dissolves.
- 3Once mixture is smooth, add all of the berries and the peppers to the pan. Bring to a low boil then lower to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Using a candy thermometer, raise the temperature to 220 degrees F. stirring continuously. At temperature, continue cooking for 4 minutes, then test the jam for desired consistency. If not ready, keep stirring until you reach your consistency.
- 5Place hot jam in sterilized jars. Either can jars in hot water bath or refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Chipotle Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (694 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: