Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found a recipe similar to this and kinda revised it a little. Very flavorful and you can't beat the calories per serving!!
- 473.18 ml chicken, cooked and cubed
- 946.36 ml chicken broth
- 283.49 g frozen mixed vegetables (or 2 cups of chopped veggies)
- 411.06 g canof petite diced tomatoes (I usually use about 1/2 to 3/4 of the can)
- 1 garlic clove
- 118.29 ml onion, choppped
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml basil, crushed
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml marjoram
- In a large saucepan, mix chicken broth, onion, herbs, garlic and pepper. Stir in vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in chicken and undrained tomatoes.
- Heat thoroughly.