Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found a recipe similar to this and kinda revised it a little. Very flavorful and you can't beat the calories per serving!!
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (or 2 cups of chopped veggies)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canof petite diced tomatoes (I usually use about 1/2 to 3/4 of the can)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup onion, choppped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- In a large saucepan, mix chicken broth, onion, herbs, garlic and pepper. Stir in vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in chicken and undrained tomatoes.
- Heat thoroughly.