Recipe by jVo
Okay, if you're looking for something low calorie for lunch, try this. I whipped this up today and it was pretty tasty and filling (for a low calorie snack). A dash of your favorite hot sauce before rolling adds a tasty flavor punch too!
- 340.19 g can premium chunk chicken or 354.88 ml cooked chicken, chopped
- 29.58 ml fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar
- 2 piece sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into thin strips
- 2.46 ml salt (or to taste)
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- hot sauce (optional)
- 4 low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Separate into 4 equal portions.
- Spray a pan with Crisco and heat on high for a minute.
- Heat first tortilla about 2 minutes per side (just until browned).
- Remove from pan with tongs or fork.
- Put 1/4 of the chicken salad mixture on the lower half of the tortilla and fold in the sides. Continue rolling in taco fashion and secure with a toothpick.
- Cut in half on the diagonal and enjoy.