Recipe by jVo
Okay, if you're looking for something low calorie for lunch, try this. I whipped this up today and it was pretty tasty and filling (for a low calorie snack). A dash of your favorite hot sauce before rolling adds a tasty flavor punch too!
- 1 (12 ounce) can premium chunk chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar
- 2 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into thin strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- hot sauce (optional)
- 4 low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Separate into 4 equal portions.
- Spray a pan with Crisco and heat on high for a minute.
- Heat first tortilla about 2 minutes per side (just until browned).
- Remove from pan with tongs or fork.
- Put 1/4 of the chicken salad mixture on the lower half of the tortilla and fold in the sides. Continue rolling in taco fashion and secure with a toothpick.
- Cut in half on the diagonal and enjoy.