1/1 Photo of Low-Calorie Chicken 'salad' Wraps
Okay, if you're looking for something low calorie for lunch, try this. I whipped this up today and it was pretty tasty and filling (for a low calorie snack). A dash of your favorite hot sauce before rolling adds a tasty flavor punch too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can premium chunk chicken or 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar
- 2 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- hot sauce (optional)
- 4 low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1Mix first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Separate into 4 equal portions.
- 3Spray a pan with Crisco and heat on high for a minute.
- 4Heat first tortilla about 2 minutes per side (just until browned).
- 5Remove from pan with tongs or fork.
- 6Put 1/4 of the chicken salad mixture on the lower half of the tortilla and fold in the sides. Continue rolling in taco fashion and secure with a toothpick.
- 7Cut in half on the diagonal and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Calorie Chicken 'salad' Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 802.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Healthy Favorites Fat Free Cheddar
low-carb whole wheat tortillas