Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A super delicious and very low calories treat!
Make and share this Low Calorie Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup egg white
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups carrots, Grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine apple butter, applesauce, egg whites, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Slowly add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon to the mixture.
- Blend until all of the ingredients are moistened.
- Lightly mix in grated carrots.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix vanilla pudding as directed on package. Add sour cream and blend.
- Wait until the cupcakes reach room temperature before frosting.