Recipe by kkray7273
This is very tasty and filling. Great for watching calories an fat.I like putting this in my crock pot and simmer all day.
Top Review by notinoz
this is a great soup that you can add almost anything too. i changed it a bit and instead of adding green peppers and a can of tomatoes i just added a can of mild rotel and it was wonderfully spicy. i also subbed a half cup of cooked ground turkey for the soy...fabulous dish!
- 2 quarts fat-free chicken broth
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup morning star soy crumbles (optional)
- 16 ounces canned red beans