1/1 Photo of Low Calorie Broccoli Soup
This simple broccoli soup is healthy, tasty, and low calorie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook chopped onions with olive oil in a pot.
- 2mix 1/4 cup hot water with bullion, add to onions.
- 3put broccoli & remaining water in pot, cook for 25 minutes and sprinkle in the adobe seasoning.
- 4take out the florets & blend soup, grind in the pepper and add the coconut milk while blending.
- 5put the florets back in & serve.
- 6Note: If using So Delicious Coconut milk, the calories come to 55 per bowl (four servings total). I like using this brand because it is low calorie and still gives a wonderful creamy texture to soups.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: