This simple broccoli soup is healthy, tasty, and low calorie!
Make and share this Low Calorie Broccoli Soup recipe from Food.com.
- cook chopped onions with olive oil in a pot.
- mix 1/4 cup hot water with bullion, add to onions.
- put broccoli & remaining water in pot, cook for 25 minutes and sprinkle in the adobe seasoning.
- take out the florets & blend soup, grind in the pepper and add the coconut milk while blending.
- put the florets back in & serve.
- Note: If using So Delicious Coconut milk, the calories come to 55 per bowl (four servings total). I like using this brand because it is low calorie and still gives a wonderful creamy texture to soups.
Mmmm this was very tasty, I have made broccoli soup lot's of times but never thought to add coconut to it but it really tastes nice thick and creamy I used shallot rather than the onion as I am low carbing and onions are higher GI, but what a nice soup thank you for posting. Made for PAC October 2011