- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium-size bowl.
- In a small bowl beat egg whites, orange juice, oil and vanilla
- Add to dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups (sprayed with nonstick cooking spray) about half full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and serve on it's own or with a little creme fraiche!