Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lovely lush muffins which you can varietise with different berries, fruit (fresh and dry) and nuts. Very easy to make.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium-size bowl.
- In a small bowl beat egg whites, orange juice, oil and vanilla
- Add to dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups (sprayed with nonstick cooking spray) about half full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and serve on it's own or with a little creme fraiche!