Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cut calories with these yummy muffins
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 5 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Fold in egg whites then vanilla extract.
- Add blueberries careful to not over mix.
- Pour in to cupcake paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 until toothpick comes out clean.
I made these exactly as the recipe stated. They were the worst things I have ever tasted. Something is very wrong with this recipe. Please save yourself the time and don't make these. They were very hard and bad textured, and the flavor was awful
sry in my last comment i said they were not crunchy what i meant was they were a little crunchy but i probably over-baked! they are a must-try!
These muffins are terrible. They are very tough and taste like eggs. I think there might be an error in the recipe. I'm sure they would taste better with maybe 1 or 2 egg whites but definetly not 5. Will try again if recipe is revised.