Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
I found this on the Kraft food web site. I love it but I changed a few things to lower the calories.
- 9.85 ml oil
- 709.77 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 425.24 g can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 59.14 ml kraft zesty fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 44.37 ml tomato paste
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 236.59 ml kraft low-fat part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slice oscar mayer ready to serve cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes, dressing and tomato paste.
- ADD chicken; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 12 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- SPRINKLE with cheese and bacon; simmer, uncovered, 5 minute or until cheese is melted.