Janneke anne's Note:
I found this on the Kraft food web site. I love it but I changed a few things to lower the calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup kraft zesty fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 cup kraft low-fat part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices oscar mayer ready to serve cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- 1HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in tomatoes, dressing and tomato paste.
- 3ADD chicken; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 12 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4SPRINKLE with cheese and bacon; simmer, uncovered, 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Bistro Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 942.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 44.5 g